Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday #31 | REAL VIXX

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ! 
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello earthlings.
Wednesday, please be nice to me ☺
VIXX is made up of members chosen through the reality show, “Mydol”. The show started with 10 potential members and then worked its way down to 6, all of which were selected by the viewers and even the group’s name was chosen by the viewers. VIXX is stand for "Voice, Visual, Value In Excelsis". Consist of 6 young boys which is N, LEO, KEN, RAVI, HONGBEAN & HYUK. They had already make their debut stage on May 24, 2012. Wanna know more about them? I’ll update it more on the next time. Let’s take a close-up on their photos and profile.
From top left to bottom right; 
HYUK, HONGBEAN, KEN , RAVI, LEO , N
♥ KEN ♥ LEO ♥ KEN ♥ LEO ♥ KEN ♥ LEO ♥ KEN ♥ LEO ♥ KEN ♥ LEO ♥ KEN ♥ LEO ♥ KEN ♥ LEO ♥ 
KEN LEO KEN LEO KEN LEO KEN LEO KEN LEO KEN LEO KEN LEO KEN LEO KEN LEO 
OMG OMG I REALLY LOVE THEM! REAL VIXX FIGHTING!
See you guys next entry ByeBye
p/s - my FT ISLAND TWENTY album will be arrived today *o* Can't wait for it!
I FEEL I FEEL FANTASTIC *o* 
kiddozoey


Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: