Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Days K-POP Challenges | Day 30

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong :)
Hello my lovely babes and dudes .
At last , this is the end of 30 Days K-Pop Challenges and I'm gonna shout loudly after click the publish post button . kekekeke :D
 Day 30: A k-pop idol that has amazing eye smiles
 ♥ Lee Hong Ki ♥ 
Lee Hong Ki already had been listed on top 20 smiling eyes and he's #1 on that list ♥
 ♥ Choi Jong Hoon ♥ 
 And for me , my nampyeon also looks so handsome with his amazing smiling eyes :)
 ♥ Minzy ♥ 
Minzy is the only one and ever (girl) that I will always love because of her charismatic and smiling eyes . Minzy , I really adore you ! You and your style was everything for me and it's always inspires me . Daebak !
And there are so many other K-Pop Idol that own amazing eye smiles . I'm easily fall in love with smiling eyes guy kekeke :D and for your information , my boyfie have that kind of eyes That's why I love him #perhaps (!)

Till then ByeBye ♥
p/s - I'd found about this challenges on internet and it had been done over the world . It's really amazing . Daebak ! And I'm done with this challenges . Yahooooo !

kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: