Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dear My Lovely Treasures | Forever TREASURE ♥

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo :)
Hello my lovely dudes and babes.
HERE I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE 
THAT I WILL LOVE FT ISLAND 
WITH ALL OF MY HEART FOREVER AND EVER
I know that I am not a loyal Primadonna anymore because I can not attending FT Island's concert this Saturday. Seriously, I really wanna be at that place. Holding the pentastick and cheering for them. Cheering for my lovely treasures. But I have class on this Sunday. I have to choose between my future and hubby. Why did this happen to me?! Why? Why? Aaaaaaaaaaa~
imageimage
There's no more tears will came out from my eyes anymore because I'd flew it all out when I knew that I really can not go to that concert. Minari, do not cry anymore. You'd grew up maturely right. But I do love your aegyo forever. Ehemmm keep your aegyo for this Saturday. You should show it to MY Primadonna. 
Hoonie Honey, sorry sorry sorry. Do forgive me because I can not accompany you this Saturday. Hope you'll doing well at here. Do not flirt with any other woman okay. Mind your eyes for sure. I will visit you there once I finish my study at here. I will always love you. 
Jinnie-ahh, take care of your hyung okay. Noona will spend my ticket's money to buy another things. Maybe for any our treasures' concert album. Still seeking for Rock Prince Album. Really wanna buy that album. Aaaaaaa~ Jinnie! Pray for me please. Noona almost give up on searching that album. LMAO why should I saying this thing at here? Just let me be.
Hyunnie-ahh, please do not make your hyung especially my Hoonie Honey being tired of you okay. I know that you love to tease all of them. But do find the right time for it my dear :) Hope you'll doing well at here this Saturday. Noona will always follow up with FT Island's update and schedule.
My precious Hongki, do take care of our Hoonie Honey. Glad to see that you'll always by his side. Having you on his side make me feel relieved. Aaaaaaaa~ I am willing to share my Hoonie with you. And only YOU. If our Hoonie is doing something bad like flirting on any other girls especially on the sexiest one, do grab and take him away. One more thing, take care of your voice. The MOST EXPENSIVE husky voice in the world. I might not knowing all of you if your husky voice was not in FT Island. 
Hoonie, Minari, Jinnie, Hyunnie, Hongki
I DO LOVE ALL OF YOU
FT ISLAND FIGHTING!
Till then ByeBye

kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: