Sunday, January 22, 2012

DEPRESSION

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello my precious readers,
ACTUALLY I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD NOW
Why do I have to face all of this thing? Damn! It's make me crying heavily right now. I might be not a good either a loyal Primadonna anymore now. Seriously, I hate it when people do talks with me about Play! FT Island concert. Of course I do hate it because I was not there, I am not supporting them, my lovely treasures. Shit. What am I doing? Being hatred of myself just because of that reason? You should consider my feeling before talking about it my dear. 
It's already passed. So why should you talks about it? Again and again. Just wanna hurt my pride? Did you ever think about my feeling? Have you? Gahhh why should you right. That's none of your business. Maybe someone who knows me very well will never do this to me. I'd told the whole world that I AM REALLY WANNA GO TO THAT FREAKING AWESOME CONCERT but I can't for some genuine reason. I hate all those stupid person who love to talks about that concert over and over again. Please do not make me feel like wanna bash you. PLEASE. I hate being someone who make others feel annoying with me.
And just now, someone told me about FT Island in some entertainment program. But guess what, I'm having such a sucks time of mine while I do switch on my television but just let it be at another channel then told my friend proudly there was some commercial break on that time. When I was realized that I am not in correct channel, the controller was not there. I hate myself because I'd put the remote controller here and there and not in the proper place. Damn bastard that controller. No more FT Island when I reached the correct channel. I hate all of this things that happens today. I should be alerted about that. But what am I doing? Sitting in front of my lappy after going back from my campus and just doing all nonsense things over the internet. 
Imma crying heavily right now while typing for this entry. Does anybody care about my feeling? I guess there is no one. I do not have anybody who'll care about me. Having a hard time alone while everybody were damn happy for their life. This is why I do hate myself. Because sometime I do being someone that's not real me. Having a hard time alone, keep all the problem inside of me forever and ever, and after I am doing alright for a few moments, I do become the happiest of me again. But my pride, my feeling, I never care about them. Why am I like this? There's something not right on sometime but I just keep it silent. Why? I still seeking for the answer. Maybe it's just because I do not want the others hate me. Am I? I know that sometime I do annoying you. 
Seriously this is not the real me. I just need someone to lean his/her shoulder to me. No, I do not need you for calming me down. Just let me be for a moment then I'll be alright. I hate to showing you the weakest me. And sorry if my entry was really make you feel like bullshit or wasting your time. I am not typing this for raise your symphatizes. This is one of the way for me to flow out my heart's feeling.

kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: