Friday, January 27, 2012

FT Island 4th Mini Album | GROWN-UP

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello earthlings.
FT ISLAND's SEVERELY TEASER HAD BEEN RELEASED 
IS IT FOR REAL?
OH MY GOD!
Is it sad story music video? Why did my Hongki cried in that teaser?
It must be great and teary for me. Can not wait until the full mv out. 
 2007 0607 03070302121711110821 
FT Island Grown-Up
4th Mini Album
January 31, 2012
Rock, Ballad
New 4th Mini Album is scheduled to release on February 2
I love the cover damn much. All of number around the cover grabbing my attention. I guess only Primadonna will know the meaning of those number. 2007 0607 03070302121711110821. With a deep meaning. Such a creative idea. But so sad there's no number related with Won Bin. Wait wait wait, still have one related to him. 2007 0607. And with the album's title GROWN-UP really showing the maturely of my lovely treasures. There will be five song that surely great of course.
  1. Grow Man
  2. We Hope Become Lovers
  3. I'm A Foolish Person
  4. Severely/Fiercely (the MV will be released on February 2) 
  5. Even Had Lost A Friend

Done ordering this album via internet. 
NOW, IT IS PRIMADONNA's TURN FOR FANGIRLING TIME
Surely now is our time for fangirling after all of the other fandom had been crazy for their favourites one. My Hoonie Honey, hope you'll do more well this time. Like always, I am supporting you and all of treasures.
I wonder, how the serious one may turn out to cute one.
Till then ByeBye
Please support them by purchasing their new album ^^
 kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: