Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2012 FT ISLAND SEASON GREETING

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello Primadonna and all viewers.
 2012 FT ISLAND SEASON GREETING 
At last, my Season Greeting had arrived after patiently waited for it about two months due on some technical problems between the dealer and supplier. It's March already but just now I'd got mine huhh. My name was spill out from the list and seriously it makes me cried for a whole day. But it's okay because I already have it with me now.
 Still got nothing to write on that diary. Can't let it blank for the whole year. Guess what, I slept with my Hoonie in my arm. Tightly hug him. Such a crazy things to do right. I am crazy for him LOL :D
 And my Grown-Up also arrived on the same day. Actually both of my parcel were arrived when I was not at home. So I have to wait for another three days before the post office working hours start again. Just imagine how long I'd waited for it. Omagaddd! Seriously I was counting for a day to pick up this both item.
See you guys next entry ByeBye
Tomorrow is my Hoonie Honey birthday *o*
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: