Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Sexy Leader Day

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello my handsome and pretties readers.
 07/03/12 
It's Sexy Leader Day
My Hoonie Honey Birthday
Saengil Chukha Hamnida Choi Jonghoon
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO YOU
SUPPOSE TO BE 23rd IN KOREA
Hoonie Honey, it's your day. You had grew up more maturely this year. Enough with your handsomeness overload because you gonna makes me jealous when the other girls looking at you. Keep your warm and charismatic with you. You're such a good leader. Too good for every members and also Primadonna. I really appreciate whatever that you'd gave to us and I'll always attach to you like what I always did. Do take care of yourself and also the other members. Please eat the only healthy food. Do not over practice. You might sick because of it. Good luck for the next concert. I can't go to LA for watching you but I'll always here, support all of you! Keep on fighting! Primadonna will always by your side wherever and whenever you need us. Keep that in your mind.
Choi Jonghoon, thanks for your existence, thanks for being a good leader of FT Island, thanks for your good song, thanks for the wonderful lyrics, thanks for bright me, thanks for being yourself, thanks for always remember Primadonna(s), thanks for your passionate in music, and thanks for everything that you'd gave us. 
You are always the one for me. I love all five of you but seriously I had deeply fall in love with you since watched Raining. The blonde prince with a lot of thing to be explored in his mind. You makes me wanna know you more in everyday I know you. Your smile always makes me fall in love with you over and over again. Your sexiness flow in every side of you every time I look at you. Thanks once again, Jonghoon. Hoonie Honey, saranghaeyo
Here is the video that I had made specially for Hoonie Honey's birthday.
Song by FT Island (Jonghoon's part)
HAVE A BLAST BIRTHDAY, HOONIE HONEY!
Till then ByeBye
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: