Friday, December 30, 2011

First Wallpaper Ever

ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello my lovely readers :)
Sorry for not updating any entry this meanwhile.
I have start my new semester and getting busy.
By the way, I'd make this one due on Apis's request.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM TAKING THIS!
Actually this is my first time on making wallpaper. Before this I just had produce some simple poster for any Fan Fiction and also some poster for birthday wishes. I do not have any idea on make any wallpaper until Apis ask me for make this one for him. So why not I do try for something new right. And this is what I manage to do. Hope he'll like it.
By the way, I do not mind if you want me to do any wallpaper or poster for you. Just simply click "Request" on menu bar and do request over there if you want me to make one. 
BUT THE REQUEST IS OPEN TO MY FOLLOWERS ONLY 
And for request any poster of your fan fiction, just go through Whoopers Poster Shop.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*I'd edit this post just to insert my second wallpaper.
YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM TAKING THIS!
This one is for my lovely Jojo. Hope she'll like it :)

See you guys next entry ByeBye
Fan Fiction for Untouchable Memory had been publish and already reached second chapter. Like always, it's in Malay. Feel free to read it if you want.
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: