Saturday, October 8, 2011

30 Days FT Island Challenges | Day 11

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo :)
Hello my lovely readers .

 Day 11 - favorite FT Island rock ballad song
Seunghyunnie ya , mianhae . This entry is not related with you . 
Actually I'm not really sure what kinds of rock ballad are on FT Island song . So I got the solution to identify it via google :) Thanks a lot mr. google . kekkee :D Now I got it . There's a lot of rock ballad song from their debut album - "Cheerful Sensibility" or it was called "Forever Treasure" by FT Island . And of course from other album too . But I had decide to pick one from their debut album . It's when FT Island was with Wonbin :)
Aigoo ~ Wonbinnie , I miss you T-T #listening to c'mon girl ♥
Seriously I do miss you , Oh Won Bin . Even he's doing solo now , I still need him being together with FT Island . Yes , Primadonna really miss you ♥ But it's okay , we still support you since then :) Love your part on After Love and Love Sick . And my most favorite is Until You Return (Until You Comeback) . The MV was so daebak and makes me tearing TT-TT without notice it . Wonbin was act as Hongki's hyung :) I really love it . Ohhemmgeee ! FT Island best band ever that play heart's song ♥ Awesome !
Prepare hand towel / tissue paper before play the video . ngeeee 
Till then ByeBye ♥
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


2 comments:

♥ cik puan hongki ♥ said...

i miss him too unnie T___T

darla carolina said...

yapp . even dy ade lagi kt FnC still rse mcm dy tade . ohhhh TT-TT