Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #11 | FT Island's Possession

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo :)
Hello my lovely cute babes and dudes .
Actually I wanna make it such a long long long entry but because of Wednesday , it will become a wordless entry . Just intend to show a part of my collections . Before this I had show my FT Island fan base t-shirt right , so here the other collections . Btw my parcel will arrive today I guess , because they had already post it . So next time I'll spam about it okay :)
*click picture for the rapid growth :D















Sorry for the non-clear and non-smooth picture . I'm not using DSLR 
-______-" 
Done spamming picture :D
See you guys next entry ByeBye ♥

Promoting a new MV of SHINee Lucifer Japanese version 
p/s - I don't really like this version because it sounds awkward for me
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: