Friday, October 21, 2011

30 Days FT Island Challenges | Day 13

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo .
Hello my lovely readers :)

Day 13 - favorite FT Island Japanese song
I LOVE FT Island because of their Japanese song ! 
And of course I do love the Korean song too . All of their Japanese song were damnly awesome . With Hong Ki and Jae Jin's voice , it's like song fell from heaven .
RAINING
Jong Hoon makes me fell in love again and again with him on this one ><
See you guys next entry ByeBye♥
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


2 comments:

♥ cik puan hongki ♥ said...

sama dgn i !!
raining :PP
ahahaha. haihh..
bila lah i nk settlekan challenge nie T___T

darla carolina said...

raining bestt ann . second I minat I Believe Myself ♥♥ heeee :D tape , slow" unnie pown buat lmbt" jepp neyh . take ur time kayy my dear :)