Saturday, October 15, 2011

30 Days FT Island Challenges | Day 12

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo :)
Hello my lovely babes and dudes ♥

Day 12 - favorite FT Island english song
Hey peeps ! Let's proceed with the challenge :) FT Island are so busy with their comeback and fit schedule . So do I , busy with a lots of assignment and FT Island things lol -.-"
My one and only favorite of their english song . The reason ? Just watch the music video first , then you'll get it . Love it when all of members singing along in one song ♥ It nice right :)
I miss the old FT Island . Wonbinnie oppa ~ I MISS YOU ! Why don't just make them ST Island . SIX TREASURES ISLAND ♥ I want all of them being together in one band . Okay , it is nonsense -___-"
See you guys next entry ByeBye ♥

Let's watch Kim Hyun Joong new Music Video before leave :)
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: