Monday, October 31, 2011

30 Days FT Island Challenges | Day 14

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo
Hello my loyal viewers.
Just a short update.

Day 14 - Favorite FT Island english cover
Seriously damn busy right now and I am struggling for my final exam paper but still have to update this challenges. So here we are.
MUSE - TIME IS RUNNING OUT
Among all of their english song cover, I prefer this one more than other! Why I love to choose this one? This is because MUSE is one of Choi Jong Hoon's favourite idol and he did well on this song :) Hoonie Honeyy looks damn hot while playing instrument. 
>< Hoonie and Binnie ><
Till then ByeBye ♥
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awhhh ! ulang video ni berjuta-juta kali still tak jemu ! ! !

darla carolina said...

yeaa me too .