Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days FT Island Challenges | Day 15

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello my lovely readers.

Day 15 - Favorite FT Island kpop cover 
Actually I'm not really sure what kind of kpop mention at here. But I would like to change it to any Korean song. So I can choose my most favourite one :) The song is originally sang by Song Gol Mae. I do not know the real genre of this song either it is rock, alternative rock, rock ballad, pop or whatsoever. I just had listen to this song for the first time and my impression was like "WOW WHAT THE SUPPPERRRRBB SHOW!" and kinda straightly love this song. 
Song Gol Mae - I'll Love Everything
It was super duper performance right! I'm glad for being a Primadonna. And my Hoonie Honey do his part really well. Good job Jong Hoon :D Looking forwards to see this kind of performance again. Yayyy ! FT ISLAND fighting!
LOL Seems real :D
See you guys next entry ByeBye♥
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


2 comments:

Girang Daniel Batisah said...

ting! tong~
awk kena tag k.
arap2 sudi jwb soklan girang nih..

http://girangdottaeminmuch.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-tagged-game-dh-bermula.html

Girang Daniel Batisah said...

jom join => http://girangdottaeminmuch.blogspot.com/2011/11/contest-mama-buah-hatiku.html