Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days FT Island Challenges | Day 17

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello my lovely babes and dudes :)

Day 17 -Favorite FT Island song to dance to 
Seriously this one make me laughing heavily :D What kinds of dance can I dance on their song? lol :D Lemme thinks first. Just wanna make sure either I have dance any of FT Island song or not. What can I say here, it's not a real dance that can we make any step. It just a simple movement. Err sounds creepy right. I mean, when I was listen to this song, it will makes me move without I'm notice it. 
Omagaaaddd I feel like going to hell just because wanna tell you something that I can't describe it by any words -___________-"
Hello Hello
Okay, now I really found that this challenges do challenging me! Maybe the song that I choose may looks like not a kind of song to dance to, but believe it I had dance to this song. Especially on the chorus part. Seriously no jokes! HAHA :D
Seriously he's handsome right! I knew it very well since then.
Aaaaaaa he's MINE!

Till then ByeBye ♥

I found this MV was awesome.
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: