Friday, November 11, 2011

30 Days FT Island Challenges | Day 20

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Annyeong haseyo.
Hello my lovely viewers.
I'd broke my own promise to update this challenge everyday.
Seriously damn upset TT-TT
Just a bit busy with my own personal things.

Day 20 - You are about to fight someone, what FT Island song is playing in the background
If the song is needed to encourage me, I will choose "I Believe Myself" because it will give me some spirit to believe in myself. 
I Believe Myself
But if it is just for use as a background music to show that I'm about to fight, I will choose "Let It Go!". No no no. Wait wait wait, "Haruka" sounds great too. Omagadd, "Flower Rock" also gonna be a nice song as a background. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Which one I should make it as a background music -.-
Haruka
After took about thirty minutes, I had pick these one. Because errr -.- no idea. Just randomly pick it.
Ohemmgee! I LOVE THIS HAND ><
Okay then :)
See you guys next entry ByeBye ♥
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity


No comments: