Saturday, October 22, 2011

All of Eleven | Taggie Tag ♥

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !
Hello my lovely readers :)
Nice to see you again here .
Re-post this picture again and again :D DAMN HOT !
I got this taggie thing from many many many person and I will answer it all here .
*Have been edit this post again and again because of the tag -_-"
Let's proceed with the rules first :
YOU MUST POST THIS RULES ;
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  • Answer the question the tagger set for you in their post. And create new eleven question for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
  • No tag back !
  • No stuff in the tagging section about "You Are Tagged If You Are Reading This" you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honestly) have to tag 11 people
----------------------------------------------------------------
Eleven Things About Me ;
  • Full name - Zurliana Binti Nasaruddin @ Ismail Shah 
  • Online name - Darla Carolina 
  • Almost reach independent age on this November 19
  • Student of Bachelor in Business Administration
  • Staying alone far far far away from my family right now and I really miss them 
  • Lives in Kuala Lumpur for more than ten years but already move to Johor Bahru since last seven years
  • Easygoing , happy go lucky , friendly , talkative person *perhaps 
  • The most loyal Primadonna ever that you had seen
  • K-poppers | Hate that ? Back off !
  • My siblings are my besties - Lola Carolina and Ai Shota 
  • Best friends sitting along together - Pyan , Iss , Boan , Syuk , Arn , Zhie , ABC crew & zoeyqarnyna lucky"

Eleven questions that should be answered from Nana ♥ Wifey LJoe ;
  • If you are the facebook creator , what changes will you make?
    • I will vanish all the stalks side at the right side bar ! I really hate that things !
  • Who is the hottest male artist that you ever knew? You can attach his picture too :)
    • Absolutely my lovely nampyeon ♥ Choi Jong Hoon and you can see a lot of his picture at this site :)
  • What is the most silly statement that you ever heard?
    • Follow you , follow me back --" SO SILLY !
  • Mathematics or Science? Why?
    • Mathematics - counting more easier than experiment :D
  • Do have a crush? Describes him/her
    • Already in a relationship with him and he was so nice *enough :D
  • The most amazing story that you ever read
    • NONE - do create one to amaze me please
  • Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight? Choose one
    • None -.- But if I really have to choose , Narnia is the best
  • A song that you would like to recommend
    • Can I Love You by Yurisangja - Listen to Jong Hoon version please :)
  • Your online best friends?
    • Not sure -__-" Gyuri aka Cik Puan Hongki maybe :D
  • Do you like Kpop? Why?
    • Absolutely yes because I am Primadonna *err stupid answer
  • Do you know what is quote? If you do, give one quote that you knew
    • Do not judge the book by its cover and do not judge me just by the way you look at me

Eleven questions from Aimi ;
  • Did you love Kwangmin or Youngmin ?
    • Sorry , I do not love both of them :)
  • Are you think Super Junior is awesome ?
    • Err , just so-so 
  • What do you think about my blog ?
    • Seriously it's NICE !
  • Tell me your crush name
    • Hakimi Faizi Arif - pray on our happiness please ><
  • Who want to be my twins ? Why ?
    • Err , not young enough to be your twins
  • Do you like cats ?
    • Not really . Fur make me flu
  • Do you know me ?
    • You AIMI right HAHA
  • What you felt if your crush love your close friend ?
    • His nose will be disapeared from this world
  • Who is your best friends forever ?
    • One only ? There's a lot -____-" *read on eleven things about me
  • Who is your best fake friends ?
    • NONE - I didn't get along with any fake person
  • Can I get your phone number ?
    • Really wanna my number ? Do inbox me , I will give you :)

Eleven answers for Nurd Cullen questions ;
  • Do you have facebook ? What is your name on facebook ?
  • 3 nicknames of you ?
    • Darla , Zoey , Koiezoku
  • 3 words to describe you ?
    • Jong Hoon , Purple , Primadonna 
  • Where do you live ?
    • Johor Bahru 
  • Korea or Japan ?
    • Japan :)
  • Facebook or Twitter ?
    • Twitter  , Facebook suxxxx -__-"
  • Did you already follow my blog ?
    • Done long long long time ago :)
  • Who is your last boyfriend / girlfriend ?
    • On a relationship right now 
  • Last person you said 'I LOVE YOU' to ? 
    • Jessie J - on the bottom of this entry 
  • Last thing you ate ?
    • Fish and Chips 
  • Super Junior / Girl Generation ? Pick one . 
    • NONE - because I have to choose , rather pick Super Junior than SNSD 

Another eleven from Ain ;
  • What is your mother's name ?
    • Zuraidah Binti Mohd Said
  • What's your moyang's name ?
    • Which one of moyang - there's a lot -__-"
  • Do you love me ?
    • Of course I do :)
  • A nickname that you love the most ?
    • My nickname or other's ?
  • Do you have a handsome brother ?
    • Just a cutie handsome eight years old lil brother
  • Your lappy's type 
    • What kinda type do you want ?
  • If you love Kim Myung Soo , can you tell me why ?
    • Sorry , I will never love him 
  • What do you think about me ?
    • You make me wanna love you ><
  • Is it true that you eat everyday ? // what kind of question is this ? =='
    • Of course I do
  • Do you love horror movies ? If you do , tell me what movies that you had watched
    • Yupp . There's a lot to be listed 
  • What is your man's type ? 
    • He must be Malay LOL :D
  • Do you have any BFFs ? Not best friends forever , but best fake friends
    • I do not get along with fake person

The last eleven answers for Hannan questions ;
  • Korea or Japan ? Which one do you prefer and why ?
    • Japan because I really obsess with it 
  • Tell me your full name
    • Already wrote on Eleven About Me - read it :)
  • Your MAIN bias
    • Choi Jong Hoon - he's everywhere on this site ><
  • The first song you heard when you've been a KPOPPERS
    • Not sure - long long long time ago
  • What kind of pet do you have ?
    • Do not have any for now
  • The COOL band that you think. Give 4 ~
    • FT Island , PIERROT , My Chemical Romance , Alesana
  • Who do you want to be unnie from any girl band
    • Not interested with any of them
  • Can you tell me the name of your FAKE husband ? Just one
    • My one and only Choi Jong Hoon
  • What is you characteristic ? Childish or matured ?
    • Not really sure . Depends on time and situation ><
  • Who do you like the most is your family ?
    • Didn't get your question -____-"
  • What do you think about my blog ?
    • Simple and nice :)

Eleven questions waiting for you ;
  • Do you love yourself and why ?
  • Do you know me and how deep it is ?
  • How much your blog means for you ?
  • Describe someone that you hate most
  • Have you ever think about your own marriage ?
  • Local or International artist and why ?
  • Who do you love more , yourself or your crush ?
  • Have you been to Melbourne / Seoul / Tokyo ?
  • What colour are you ?
  • Bad habits that you can not avoid ?
  • Are this taggie thing annoying you ?

Eleven of you are tagged and that's mean you're so special for me ;
Till then ByeBye ♥
Jessie J , I LOVE YOU lol :D
kiddozoey

Don't Be a Silent Reader Because You Have an Identity